THE QUIET DARKNESS OF THE NIGHT

All is silent in the darkness of the night.  The only illumination I can see outside is the streetlights that is aided by the moon and the stars in the sky above.  And outside, it's quiet enough to hear a pin drop.  It's as if the world has gone asleep.  And soon, I'll be among those sleeping.  I just have a few sentences to write in this blog entry before it's time for me to get some rest.  I have a busy day ahead of me and it's best to be well rested.  And in the quiet darkness of the night, it should be easy for me to get some rest.  And who knows what adventures will await me in the morning.  What brave new world will the morning bring.  But it's too early to think about morning.  It's night and morning is a few hours away.  A lot can change in the quiet darkness of the night.  And perhaps the quiet darkness of the night will become even quieter than previously imagined.
And as I'm lost in thought while it's late at night, here are some photos of Kate Mara.



















































Share on :
THE QUIET DARKNESS OF THE NIGHT
THE QUIET DARKNESS OF THE NIGHT
Reviewed by axiata
Published :
Rating : 4.5