OPTIMISM

And with the eighth day of January 2016 coming to a close, the Gentle Reader and I wonder what the ninth day of January 2016 has in store for us all.  Does the ninth day of January 2016 will be happy or will it be sad.  Of course, naturally, I would like the ninth day of January 2016 to be filled with happiness.  Even the most screwed up loser never wakes up in the morning and says, "Hey, I want to go down in history as having blown it in the most epic manner possible."  Even the most fucked up blunders have been done with the best of intentions.  Still, it's hope that the intentions that I enter the ninth day of January with will lead to happiness and wonder.  All I need to have confidence in myself that tomorrow will be just as happy and successful as today was.
And as I'm lost in thought on the eighth day of the year 2016, here are some photos of Kristen Bell.













Kristen Bell, Melissa McCarthy and a Girl Scout Troop on the set of the upcoming film The Boss.














Share on :
OPTIMISM
OPTIMISM
Reviewed by axiata
Published :
Rating : 4.5