THE OLD STONE BRIDGE LOCATED IN CENTRAL PARK

Angry African-American Guy:  I'm the nicest person you'll ever meet.  I take care of my unwed single divorced mother.  I take care of my sister.  I draw brilliantly.  I get good grades in school.
Kendall Jenner:  I'm glad for you.
Angry African-American Guy:  I'm the nicest person you'll ever meet.  I'm friends at the bookstore where I spend hours hiding from everybody while I draw brilliantly.  I never purchased a book in my life.  I spend hours going from the left side of the book rack to the right side of the book rack reading all the books in it's entirety before putting back on the shelf unpurchased.  I'm nice and friendly to everybody except Transgender individuals.  I hate Transgender.  I hate them all.  I want to throw them all off a bridge, fake innocence, fake guilt, fake sorrow and draw three apology drawings before the Transgender dies from complications from the fall off the bridge.  That way I fake insanity and get placed in a lunatic asylum for only seven years.  Then I'll toss more Transgender People off the same damn bridge.
Kendall Jenner:  Um, er, um, you do realize that my birth father Bruce Jenner is Transgender.  He won several track and field gold medals in the Summer Olympics before the sex change operation and now she calls herself Caitlyn Jenner.
Angry African-American Guy:  That's alright.  That's cool.  I'll make an exception.  I would like to meet Caitlyn Jenner on the old stone bridge nearby Central Park someday.
Kendall Jenner:  I'll see what I can do for you.  Excuse me, I need to use the restroom."
Kendall Jenner walked away as two more Angry African-Americans approached the first Angry African-American.
Angry African American Guy #2:  You do realize that you're never going to get the chance to speak to Kendall Jenner anymore.  She's nowhere near the restroom.  She's nowhere near the building.
Angry African-American Guy #3:  Yeah man, the chick has dissed you.  You're the only Angry African-American that chick has ever dissed.
Angry African-American Guy:  Gosh darn it.  I guess I'll have to spend the evening watching Law and Order episodes instead.
END OF SCENE.
And as I'm lost in thought in the opening days of Autumn, here are some photos of half Caucasian and half Palestinian fashion model Isabella "Bella" Khair Hadid.























Jelena Noura "Gigi" Hadid



Gigi Hadid and Kendall Jenner








Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid and her sister Bella Hadid

Gigi Hadid
 Kendall Jenner




Share on :
THE OLD STONE BRIDGE LOCATED IN CENTRAL PARK
THE OLD STONE BRIDGE LOCATED IN CENTRAL PARK
Reviewed by axiata
Published :
Rating : 4.5