JUST AROUND THE CORNER

Winter will soon be ending.  Spring will soon be starting.  I can't see the snow on the ground anymore.  Was I supposed to be seeing snow on the ground?  Was the lack of snow an alternate reality trick that the removal of some alternate reality swept away along with everything else.  Or was this reality the only reality that was ever being offered?  Whatever the case may be, there isn't snow on the ground right now.  And what's happening in this reality was the only reality that's directly impacting me right now.  On one hand, I don't need to shovel snow from the driveway.  Though I may need to mow the lawn when Spring returns sometime next month.  Still, mowing the lawn is better because it's often done during warmer weather.  Right now, I won't need to mow the lawn either because technically, Spring hasn't started yet.  And Springtime is just around the corner.
And as I'm lost in thought while surfing the Internet, here are some photos of Candice Swanepoel.
































Share on :
JUST AROUND THE CORNER
JUST AROUND THE CORNER
Reviewed by axiata
Published :
Rating : 4.5