HOPEFUL OF A BRIGHT AND PROMISING TOMORROW

Less than eleven days until Valentines Day.  I don't have a girlfriend nor am I going steady with anybody.  So Valentines Day is just a reminder of my existence as a single unwed childless bachelor.  Still, I guess Valentines Day is also about the hope for true love as much as it's about the existence of true love.  And the hope for true love is something that I have in abundance.  There is nothing wrong with being hopeful that true love will eventually come my way.  I certainly would never turn down the opportunity.  And as the sun sets with day slowly being replaced by night, I shall continue to be hopeful of a bright and promising tomorrow.
And as I'm lost in thought on a calm and relaxing Friday afternoon, here are some photos of Natalie Imbruglia.































Share on :
HOPEFUL OF A BRIGHT AND PROMISING TOMORROW
HOPEFUL OF A BRIGHT AND PROMISING TOMORROW
Reviewed by axiata
Published :
Rating : 4.5