AS WE WATCH THE SNOW FALL

It might be best to stay indoors.  Not because of the Paparazzi because there is no problem with the Paparazzi.  I enjoy an existence in which the Paparazzi never figures as a significant part of my life.  Not because I'm in trouble or anything because I'm enthusiastic about maintaining a clean lifestyle.  Rather, I'm saying that it's best to stay indoors because it's freezing outside and there's snow on the ground.  Yeah, I agree that there's a certain beauty in the snow.  However, snow is cold which means that everybody will be bundled up in coats, hats, scarfs and gloves.  Far better to stay indoors where it's nice and warm.  Far better to stay indoors while hot coco is brewing for us all to enjoy.  Far better to stay indoors to enjoy the roaring fireplace while watching the snow fall outside the window. 
And as I'm lost in thought during the freezing cold days of Winter, here are some photos of Hannah Simone.


































 
 











Share on :
AS WE WATCH THE SNOW FALL
AS WE WATCH THE SNOW FALL
Reviewed by axiata
Published :
Rating : 4.5