GOING BOATING

Oh what fun it would be to go boating.  Yeah, it would be nice to go on a boat ride.  All I need is a body of water large enough to go boating on.  Then I'll need to rent a boat.  And though I've operated a boat for a brief period of time while on vacation to the Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri with my family, it would be nice to get a refresher course just to be on the safe side.  I'll be able to go on a boat ride other than all of that.  Operating a boat across a large body of water is kind of relaxing as well as being peaceful.  It's easy to forget all the troubles of the world as the boat glides across the water.  And then to dive off the boat to go swimming only to swim back into the boat to operate the boat across the water to another destination on a fun filled afternoon.  That would be a fun thing to do on a later date when the opportunity presents itself. 
And as I'm lost in thought about boats floating across the water, here are some photos of Gal Gadot.
























Share on :
GOING BOATING
GOING BOATING
Reviewed by axiata
Published :
Rating : 4.5