PHOTOS

Yeah, I could take a step outside to take photos.  Yeah, I could spend the entire doing so.  However, it's late at night and the flash on my camera doesn't work right.  Plus it's rather cold outside.  It's much too cold to spend much time outdoors for an extensive period of time.  This is the perfect weather to do extensive photographing indoors.  But what type of photos would I be taking late at night.  Or rather, I could wait until later before taking photos.  And when the time is right, then I'll take the time to take lots of photos.  Photos to post online and photos to keep for myself.  Ah yes, it's fun to use a camera to take lots and lots of photographs.
And as I'm lost in thought in the freezing cold days of Winter, here are some photos of Kate Mara and Jamie Bell.



































Share on :
PHOTOS
PHOTOS
Reviewed by axiata
Published :
Rating : 4.5