AS I TAKE YOUR PHOTOGRAPH WITH MY CAMERA

It doesn't take much effort to snap a photo of somebody with a camera.  Just aim the camera, press the shutter release button and the photo has been taken.  And you don't even need a darkroom in order to process the photo.  All you need is a digital camera which can process the digital photo image into your computer.  And there it is for all to see without the use of a darkroom, darkroom equipment nor the use of any chemicals.  Though it's still possible to make use of the photograph processing darkroom for those who prefers the classic form of photography instead of the computerized digital use of photography.  I never succeeded in setting up a darkroom in the dwelling places that I've lived in nor have I found the use of a photograph processing darkroom anywhere else.  So I'm thankful for the most recent invention of computerized digital photographing.  And now it's time for me to take a few more photographs of people who I enjoy looking at photographs of.
And as I'm lost in thought about cameras and photography, here are some photos of Bryce Dallas Howard.



























 Bryce Dallas Howard (The biologic daughter of Ron Howard) and Colin Hanks (The biologic son of Tom Hanks)






Share on :
AS I TAKE YOUR PHOTOGRAPH WITH MY CAMERA
AS I TAKE YOUR PHOTOGRAPH WITH MY CAMERA
Reviewed by axiata
Published :
Rating : 4.5