WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL OF THE SNOW IN COLUMBUS, OHIO

There was still snow on the ground yesterday and the day before yesterday with low almost single digit temperature to go along with the snow.  And now I look out of the window and all of the snow has melted away.  Don't get me wrong Gentle Reader, it's still cold outside.  However, there is no longer any snow to go along with the cold temperature.  Less snow for me to shovel from the driveway.  But less chance for me to build snowpeople nor have snow ball fight (Unless I have a snow making machine at my disposal which I don't right now).  I'm still enjoying Wintertime here in Columbus, Ohio.  I also await the day when Spring returns to greet us all once again.
And as I'm lost in thought while watching all of the snow melt away, here are some photos of Sarah Michelle Gellar.





















 












Share on :
WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL OF THE SNOW IN COLUMBUS, OHIO
WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL OF THE SNOW IN COLUMBUS, OHIO
Reviewed by axiata
Published :
Rating : 4.5