RAINING IN DECEMBER

It's near the end of December 2015 and it's raining.  It's been raining for almost the past three days.  And with December either being an extension of either Autumn or Spring, the rain that's been falling has been a slightly chilly sixty degree temperature type of rain.  It's still cold enough to wear a light jacket, but not cold enough to be really bundled up when venturing outside.  And perhaps there's still a chance for snow, but I hope it doesn't snow while it's still raining outside.  Having it snow while it's still raining will produce lots of ice and that's never much fun.  A mild Winter is fun, but I'm missing sledding and snow ball fights too.  But I also enjoy an early Spring too.  So I'm kind of torn regarding the question if I'm enthusiastic about wanting an early Spring.  The question that I'm afflicted with right now is where I misplaced my umbrella.
And as I'm lost in thought as it continues to rain outside, here are some photos of Eva Longoria.





 
 

























Share on :
RAINING IN DECEMBER
RAINING IN DECEMBER
Reviewed by axiata
Published :
Rating : 4.5