GREEN CHRISTMAS IN COLUMBUS, OHIO

Another day is done.  A new day will soon begin.  Today started with December rain and ended with dry weather.  No snow yet and I'm wearing a light jacket outside.  It's been a long day.  It's been an exhausting day.  It's been a fulfilling day.  It's been a rewarding day.  It will be fun to see what tomorrow will bring to the Gentle Reader and myself.  Right now, I'm tired.  I'm anxious to get some rest.  The year 2015 is almost done.  The year 2016 is almost here.  It looks as if I'll get the chance to see New Years Day bring the year 2016 for us all to enjoy.  But before New Years Day could be enjoyed, the Gentle Reader and I still needs to enjoy the Christmas holiday season.  And it looks as if it's going to be a green Christmas in Columbus, Ohio.
And as I'm lost in thought while it's late at night, here are some photos of Rose McGowan.





























Share on :
GREEN CHRISTMAS IN COLUMBUS, OHIO
GREEN CHRISTMAS IN COLUMBUS, OHIO
Reviewed by axiata
Published :
Rating : 4.5