WAITING FOR SUMMER. WAITING FOR SNOW.

Yeah, snow is coming, but I'm confident that Summer will return.  However, Winter isn't really all that bad if one is living in the right city.  In my case, living in Columbus, Ohio is actually a good thing.  I'm saying that because it's already almost December and snow hasn't fallen yet.  Don't get me wrong.  I enjoy Winter.  However, Winter rarely involves snow here in Columbus, Ohio.  But rather, Winter in Columbus, Ohio is actually an extension of Autumn.  Only the temperature is colder and the Autumn leaves stop falling from the trees past a certain point.  Good news is that the driveway doesn't have to be shoveled free of snow.  Bad news for fans of sledding and outdoor ice skating.  Still, I know that Summer will return.  One has to be patient just a tiny bit longer.  And I'm a person with lots of patience.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Autumn afternoon, here are some photos of Isla Fisher.




















Share on :
WAITING FOR SUMMER. WAITING FOR SNOW.
WAITING FOR SUMMER.  WAITING FOR SNOW.
Reviewed by axiata
Published :
Rating : 4.5